Lyric Extended Wear
Introducing Lyric: The first extended wear hearing aid
- Present instruments are removed daily, and require frequent maintenance: changing of batteries and wax guards, cleaning, drying, etc.
- Lyric is inserted deeply in the ear, and remains there for months at a time. When it ceases to function, it is replaced. Thus the name – extended wear hearing aid.
- It is virtually invisible
- Uses all of the natural sound collection properties of the outer ear. This results in a more natural sound.
How does it work?
- When it ceases to function, it is replaced.
- Sold on a subscription basis, for a total of 3-8 instruments a year (per ear)
- Latest technology is always inserted.
- Multi year discounted subscriptions are available.